Saturday, August 3, 2013

Blessings

Summer can get really busy for us, with all the busyness we can miss the gifts and blessings that God has given us. So I'm going to post a list of 10 things I'm grateful for each day until I go camping (which is in a few days). They might be random, but it's something I'm glad God has blessed me with.

Blessings Day One
  1. The Bible - I'm so glad I have this book to learn to love my heavenly Father.
  2. Nature - To see the beauty, goodness, and evidence of the Creator.
  3. My Talent of Art - I'm so glad God gave me this talent. 
  4. Watermelon! - I love it! :)
  5. My Family - I love them so much!
  6. Hiking trails - Had fun going on some trails with my family to day (Camera of course in hand).
  7. Camera - Photography captures me.
  8. My bed - It's so comfy.
  9. My Laptop - My dad got my charger for it working again.
  10. My Dad - Who helps so much. 
More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment