Sunday, March 31, 2013

He Is Risen

I can't begin to describe how amazing and wonderful our God is, but Francis Chan describes it best. Imagine the person you love the most in the world being crucified on a cross. When Francis said that in his video Stop and Think I saw my best friend Mariah dying on a cross and tears came to my eyes. God loved us so much that he sent his beloved son to die on a cross for me and you. He didn't have to do it and he could have changed his mind, but he loves us so much that he let his only son die so we might live with him. It's so amazing, but God didn't leave it at that. Jesus rose from the dead, conquered death and went back to heaven.  He's coming back someday it could be tomorrow or it could be in ten years, please don't waste another day not loving our Creator! He is Risen!
Watercolor Painting I did

No comments:

Post a Comment