Friday, August 24, 2012

Stop This Nonsense And Love God

I love to ride horses! So much (I'm sad to say) it was taking me away from God. Last week I broke my foot, it broke so easily that I knew God was sending me a message. "You can't ride with a cast on your foot." So what am I going to do with my time? Read the Bible and spend time with God? You got it! So now that I've been taken away from my worldly distractions, I realize how often all of us need to stop what we're doing, and focus on the one and only true God. That's right! Stop the nonsense you're doing on your computer and love the God who made you! -Deanna

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Very true, Deanna. And it's good that you notice when you're not thinking about God. When I feel myself slipping away, I try to stop what I'm doing and go read my Bible. :)

    ReplyDelete