Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Finding Joy

Try to find something to be thankful for in everyday, no matter how screwed up your day was. Write what your thankful for in a journal or notebook. I started to do this and even when my day wasn't that great I usually find quite a few things I'm grateful for.

Like today my mom was asking me to do all these oddball things.  I also was very emotional because I found my photo album today, and I looked through it. It wan't a very happy thing because I have pictures in it of me with my grandparents, my uncle, and my cousin, who have all died. I know my Grandma, uncle, and cousin are in heaven, but it was never for sure with my Grandpa. Anyways all this kinda got me down in the dumps, I just wanted to be left alone witch is quite impossible in my family.

So what is there to be thankful for? A lot but I'll just say these three; That my grandma, uncle, and cousin are with the Lord. That my sister and I are going to go to the fair tomorrow, and that I have a friend willing to talk to me on the phone when I'm down. So don't focus on all the bad stuff, but look for all the good things. -Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment