Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A For Good Friend


♪ I've heard it said, That people come into our lives for a reason.
When I was in the car heading to a thanksgiving dinner my family was invited to, I wouldn't have thought I'd make a friend that would change my life forever.
But I know I'm who I am today, Because I knew you. ♫
I wouldn't be the person I am today, writing this blog post, If I hadn't met my best friend that Thanksgiving day years ago.
♫ So let me say before we part, So much of me is made from what I learned from you.
When her family was moving away I thought our friendship wouldn't be as strong anymore, But I was wrong. Our friendship has gotten stronger then before.
And because I knew you, I have been changed for good. ♪
Happy Sweet Sixteen Riah! Your so special to me! Thanks for always being there for me! I love you!
~Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment